Players from Scotland, Ireland, and England are spoilt for choice when it comes to UK online casinos. In fact, having access to brilliant choices is never an issue; instead, choosing the best option from so many can be for many UK players. That is why we, at casinosforuk.com, have put together this quick guide to getting the most out of the best no deposit online casino promotions.
How to Choose the Best UK Online Casino
UK players who have been enjoying themselves at online casinos for some time already have certain favourite sites that they turn to on a regular basis and know what to look for when considering new choices, but players who are completely new to this will have a much harder time. No need to stress over that, though, because we can help. When deciding the best online casinos for UK players there are several factors you should bear in mind.
- Software Providers: The quality that players get from the game selection at online casinos is a direct result of the software providers that they choose to work with. There's no point joining a site unless you want to play the games it has on offer. Top-notch gambling operators will have gaming options from the best software providers in the industry. Mobile players should also be able to experience brilliant software options on a good mobile platform.
- Wide Variety of Games: The very best online casinos will make sure that players have a wide variety of gaming choices so that they will have exactly what they are looking for no matter what types of games they prefer. Most gambling sites dedicate more of their virtual space to slots, but there should also be plenty of table games and more.
- Banking: What banking options a particular gambling site offers is not often the first thing to cross UK players' minds, but it really should be. The banking options offered by the best no deposit online casinos will be a determining factor when it comes to how easy or hard it is to make deposits and request withdrawals. Taking a good look at any associated fees and estimated processing timeframes is also important.
- Bonuses: Pretty much every UK gambling site offers promotions, so there's no need to settle for second rate ones. You can expect all online gambling operators to offer similar no deposit deals since they will all have free spins, free cash, free chips, and combinations of all of these, but the quality of those offers can vary considerably from one online casino to the next. UK players will want to shop around for the top free deals.
- Customer Support: It is imperative to choose great online casinos so that you are in good hands; but even when that is exactly the case, things can still go wrong. This is part of life, but putting up with poor customer service shouldn't be. Check a casino's reputation to be confident of what type of support you can expect if you happen to face any issues with promotions, banking, or anything else at all.
About the UK Gambling Commission
The UK Gambling Commission is the British regulatory body that regulates and licenses firms and individuals in the gambling sector. It is also one of the foremost international regulators and a license from them
is a very positive sign that indicates to players that the online casino in question is reputable and can be trusted with money and personal information. The two other top worldwide regulators are in Malta and Gibraltar. Affiliation with third-party auditors and dispute resolution services, eCOGRA perhaps being the foremost, can also be good indicators.
UK players should obviously only choose to play at gambling sites that are properly licensed. This information should be easy to find on any site and is usually at the footer of the main page. Gambling operators who are properly licensed and regulated are proud to say so because they know that it builds trust with players; if you cannot find any information about this on a site, perhaps it is simply not the best no deposit choice for you and considering another site is in your best interest.
Top Games for British Players
UK online casinos have some great games and there is certainly no doubt about that. If you're new to slots try Starburst by NetEnt, as it offers both good rewards and a straightforward style. Jackpot hunters may prefer progressive jackpots, such as Mega Moolah by Microgaming; with a bit of luck, you could even make millions with this ultra-popular progressive slots title. Table game fans can enjoy regular games or the thrill of the live casino, with Evolution Gaming leading the charge with the creation of games like superfast Speed Blackjack adding a fresh twist to old favourites.
UK players who are new to no deposit online sites might wonder what casino games are the best and the answer to that is that it is a matter of preference. The only way that you are going to find out whether slots, table games, or other types of casino games are the ones that you enjoy the most is to play them! Ideally, you can start doing just that with a promo from a UK online casino to start playing for free.
The Best No Deposit Bonuses
There are various types of no deposit bonuses to claim, and which one might the best for you depends on several things such as what games you like to play. Let's have a quick peek at some of these:
- No Deposit Promos for Slots: Promotions that do not require a deposit and are designed for slot lovers come with a specific number of free spins so that new UK players can start spinning the reels of brilliant game titles right after creating an account. Sometimes, these bonuses will specify that they are to be used with only one or a few titles so that is important to check before activating them.
- No Deposit Promos for Table Games: Players who enjoy playing table games such as roulette, blackjack, and others will want to go after promotions that come with free cash or credits and not spins since spins will obviously not work for table games! These types of UK online casino bonuses can be very lucrative but it is highly advisable to keep an eye on the wagering requirements attached to them to make sure that you can comply with them.
- No Deposit Free Play Promos: Free play promotions are not seen as often at gambling sites as the two previous types of promos but you are bound to come across one here and there. Basically, this promotion provides players with a large amount of credits and a time limit. You will get to play any games that you like and the goal is to win as much as possible which you will have a chance to keep if you comply with the terms and conditions.
Match and Reload Bonuses
Very few UK players will argue against the notion that no deposit online casino promos are the best ones of all, but gambling operators cannot be so generous all of the time and this means that these bonuses will not always be available. But that does not mean that players will not still be able to benefit in an incredible way because there are other brilliant offers waiting for them.
One promotion which is certainly worth considering for people who have just joined an online casino is the match deposit bonus. You can always expect to find this type of promotion at just about any gambling site. When you make a first deposit, the gambling operator funds your account with money to match it (usually at 100% but this can be higher or lower, and there's an upper limit). These match promotions continue for regular players in the form of "reload bonuses" which matches an existing player's deposits on specific days of the week.
How to Win Real Money from Promotions
While it may seem a bit far-fetched to people who are new to the online gambling industry that they can win real money with promotions, but it really is true; although, it should be noted that winning is never assured and losing is always a very real possibility with games of chance. Some people will claim that they have foolproof systems that never fail, but those are more often than not a fantasy since, again, the possibility of losing is always present with casino games, that is just part of the fun. However, there are a few good tips that you can follow in order to have the best possibilities of winning.
It is one thing to play online casino games with very little money just for fun and quite another when you decide to play with a huge sum of money in order to go for big real money wins; if the latter is what you plan to do, you have to pay attention to a few important things. Despite the fact that gambling sites are focused on making money and they have a house edge
, there are still quite a few UK players who manage to make a good amount of money on a regular basis by playing as intelligently as they can! Indeed, playing with a good head on your shoulders coupled with a bit of luck can go a long way. Before you start playing, you have to realize that one of the most important things to consider is game selection.
About Online Casino Game Selection
What UK players who are more interested in winning more than on having fun have to do is choose games with the best odds. If you are going to play slots, go with those that have the highest RTP (return to player) possible even if you do not enjoy them as much as others. Table games lovers will want to play blackjack since this exciting game has the lowest house edge of all games; some claim that this house edge can be as low as 0.5% when basic strategy is used properly. Other great table game choices include craps and European roulette.
Just as there are games that make sense when winning at a UK online casino
is your goal, so too are there games that you will want to avoid. Most people who are knowledgeable about this consider Keno to be the worst possible choice since it can have a house edge as high as 35%!
How to Deal with Wagering Requirements
To get your hands on real cash you'll need to meet a few conditions. The first one is the easiest: create an account in just a few short minutes. A time limit is a common condition to be aware of since even the best ND deals come with them but they're usually pretty long and should not affect most players. There can also be a ceiling on how much you can make, typically a couple of hundred pounds. The wagering requirements are trickier. This is the sum that must be wagered (expressed as a multiple of a bonus' value) before withdrawals can be made. Around 30-40x is normal, lower is better and avoid significantly higher requirements. Often, dealing with wagering requirements can be the toughest of all conditions with bonuses but it can be done
The first thing that you will have to do when it comes to wagering requirements is to set a maximum figure that you are comfortable with which could be 30x
. If you claim an online casino promo of £100 that has 30x wagering requirements, you will have to wager a total of £3,000
before you can withdraw the bonus and/or winnings. Stick to that figure no matter how tempting a no deposit promo with higher wagering requirements might be.