A lot of newbies are often skeptical about staking real money in fear of losing it all, thus the introduction of various incentives by online casinos. Some of these casino promotions help motivate new punters by alleviating the risk. One such promo would be no deposit bonus.
This particular offer has not only helped UK casinos grow but also improved iGaming as you could try out various games without necessarily risking your bankroll. Read on to learn about the types of free bonus offers and how to use them.
No Deposit Bonus in a Nutshell
As it is, online gaming is the current trend in the gambling industry - therefore, sites must provide competitive offers to appeal to a large audience. Most of the available promos require a qualifying deposit while others offer instant gaming, where you only play dummy games without making real cash.
However, with no deposit deals, punters can gamble without risking their hard-earned money and still stand a chance to walk away with actual cash. Basically, it's a free promo, which you receive upon successful account registration. These go a long way towards helping you check out new casinos as well as games. Now and then, this offer could target players whose accounts are dormant too.
Types of No Deposit Bonus Offers
These promotions are often presented in various forms for different uses as discussed below:
- Free Spins: This particular bonus offer is tailor-made for slots players. It is given to new customers once they signup to test various titles - often, it's combined with a welcome promotion on most game sites. In other instances, betting operators can use this promo to promote new slot games or their popular titles. Players receive up to 150 free spins to enjoy specific games.
- Free Play: It's also called a timed or play time promotion. With this deal, you're given between 30 and 60 minutes to play various casino games using free chips. Normally, this bonus is higher than the rest and can stretch up to $1000 worth of playing chips, depending on the casino. Once the time elapses, your overall win is converted into real cash but only after completing the wagering requirements.
- Free Cash: Under this offer, your account is credited with free money; it could be in the range of $20 to $100, which you can redeem to indulge in various games such as baccarat, craps, roulette, slots as well as specialty games. Just like the other free offers, you'll need to meet all the playthrough prerequisites to convert your winnings into cashable funds.
Redeeming No Deposit Bonuses
Casinos mainly provide three options to redeem no deposit promos as follows:
- Promo Codes: These are unique coupons used by operators to deliver customized offers. They can be sent to your email address or placed on the casinos' promotions page to unlock an offer. You just have to enter the code into its respective field to receive your award.
- Automatic reflection: In this case, gamers are just required to login to their real money account to claim the free promotions. Keep in mind, however, that the bonuses come with an expiration date; they could be valid for just a week, meaning you should keep checking back with your casino.
- Contacting Support: Some UK casinos require you to contact the customer care to help you claim your promotion. Top betting operators provide support round the clock to ensure you can reach them at any time of the day.
It very important that players read and understand the bonus terms before they can attempt to redeem any type of casino promos.